Fix Sun Damaged Skin in as Little as 3 Easy Treatments!
This is a secret that cosmetic companies will never tell you!
You can try all the creams in the world and none of them will replace or compete with the effectiveness of the IPL procedure.
IPL stands for Intense pulsed light (IPL) technology (aka fotofacial) and it improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin by removing brown and red spots. IPL treatments are ideal for patients with active lifestyles (surfing, hiking, beach volleyball, bike riding, jogging, outdoor sports) because the procedure requires minimal downtime, is not very painful, and has a very low risk of side effects.
These gentle, non-ablative treatments use broad spectrum light to treat the face, chest, neck and hands—virtually anywhere that sun damage shows.
Why is IPL is the best procedure for Brown Spots & Sun Damage?
IPL can do all of the following:
- 1.) Remove and reduce broken capillaries on the face and nose
- 2.) Remove and reduce redness on the skin
- 3.) Remove and reduce brown spots
- 4.) Remove and reduce age spots
- 5.) Remove and reduce sun spots
- 6.) Remove and reduce frekles
- 7.) Remove and reduce rosacea
- 8.) Remove and reduce birthmarks
- 9.) Remove and reduce hyperpigmentation
- 10.) Remove and reduce blood vessels
- 11.) Smooth out and reduce textured skin
IPL makes looking younger easy and painless!
Fix sun damaged skin now! IPL can work in as little as 3 treatments.
Think IPL sounds good and want to know how it works?
A broad spectrum of light is transmitted through a small, smooth, transparent hand piece which is gently placed over the skin. Cut-off filters in the hand piece change the wavelength range allowing it to be optimized for different applications and skin types. Filtered light interacts and heats melanin particles (brown pigment) and blood cells causing them to be removed. Removal of brown spots and red spots results in a more youthful appearance ( and that is what we all want ).